Beyond the Form: Federal, State, & Local Business Tax Services
Managing the complexities of taxes today requires experience and the ability to adapt to ever-changing tax laws.
At PIASCIK, we think there's a great difference between tax preparers and tax partners. Our associates are proactive business advisors who look beyond the obvious to develop strategies to help minimize your taxes and increase your wealth opportunities.
Recognizing your unique needs, our CPAs provide customized solutions that evolve along with your business.
Our Domestic Services Include:
- Domestic Corporate/Partnership Tax Strategies
- Drafting and Issuance of Tax Memoranda
- Domestic Corporate/Partnership Tax Compliance
- Exempt Organizations Compliance
- M&A Analysis and Strategies
- Representation on IRS Notices and Examinations
- Corporate Retirement Planning
- Income/Franchisee Planning
- Business Property Tax Planning
- Payroll Tax Planning
- Representation on State and Local Tax Notices and Examinations
- Business Planning
- R&D Tax Credit Studies
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Documentation
- Qualified Business Income (QBI) Deduction Analysis and Planning
- IRS Payment Plans
While we're pleased to work on individual tax projects like cost segregation studies, most of our clients prefer to retain a long-term relationship with our firm.
A 12-month engagement with PIASCIK typically includes:
- A Tax Planning Meeting with Company's Management Team
- Monthly General Ledger Accounting
- Quarterly & Annual Financial Statements
- Tax Returns
- Software Set-Up
- Banking Assistance
PIASCIK always starts with a complimentary consultation to find out where you are and where you want to be. We'll look at your records, evaluate classifications, analyze profit/loss statements and recommend tax saving strategies to increase your bottom line.
Call us today, and we'll get things started.